PROMPT CLAIMING IS NOW OPEN CLOSED!Important dates:Prompt claiming ends:
Tuesday, December 20, 2011Posting Starts:
January 24, 2012
See the Rules and information post
for all fest details. We also have an FAQ
based on questions we've received in the previous rounds.
The Prompt Lists are here:(1-165) | (166-329) | (330-471)
We had to delete a couple of prompts as the prompters exceeded the prompt limit. If you have your heart set on one of these prompts, please submit them as your own prompt. We apologise for the inconvenience.Requested Posting Week:What do we mean by: Requested posting week?
In the sign-up you will be asked to specify a week that suits you best for posting.
Your options are:
week 1 - (Jan 24 – Jan 28) Week 1 is closed. week 2 - (Jan 29 – Feb 4) Week 2 is closed. week 3 - (Feb 5 – Feb 11) Week 3 is closed. week 4 - (Feb 12 – Feb 18) Week 4 is closed.
Feb 19 – Feb 29 will be reserved for back-up postingAll further claims to come in will be scheduled during the back up posting week as we already have 4 fic/art a day week 1-4.
You may also include limitations such as I can only post during the week!
or I can't post Tuesdays!
and we will do our best to accommodate you.Prompt Claiming Choices:Option 1
– I am claiming a prompt from the prompt list:My name: My email address:First choice
Prompt # - For FIC or ARTSecond choice
Prompt # - For FIC or ARTThird choice
Prompt # - For FIC or ARTRequested posting week: Option 2
– I am claiming my own prompt:My name:My email address:
I am claiming own prompt:Kink: Pairing(s): Supplementary prompt (option): Requested posting week: If you wish for your submission to remain anon
, please clearly indicate that in your prompt claiming! We will assign you a date to submit your entry to the mods as well as a date when your entry will be posted.If you are claiming without an LJ account
, please make sure to include your email address when claiming.Prompt Claiming Details:
• Claiming by proxy is permitted.
• You may only claim one prompt at a time. If you finish your first prompt, you may claim another. You can only claim up to four prompts, as we allow each writer/artist to only post once a week.
• Prompt claiming is on a first-come, first-claimed basis.
• When claiming, you may list your top three choices. If someone has already claimed your first choice, we will give you your second, and so on.
• Remember to include the PROMPT NUMBER when claiming your prompt!
• Each prompt can be claimed only once for fic, once for art.
• You may claim a prompt even if you didn't submit any prompts.
• If you don't see a prompt you like, you may create one for yourself and comment with it on the claiming post.
• If you see a prompt that is very close but not quite what you like, you are free to change the pairing or any other specifics of the prompt and comment with it as your own prompt. The original prompt will remain unclaimed.
The mods will reply to your comment as soon as possible. You will be told which of your requested prompts you will be writing/drawing and you will be provided with your posting date. We will not be emailing you.
This is a self-posting fest. You are responsible for keeping your posting date in mind, and you are expected to post your kinky story or art yourself. Posting access to hp_kinkfest
will be given you on your posting date. We will provide a Google Calendar once claiming is closed, for you to check when you are supposed to post.
Comments are screened!
They will, however, be temporarily unscreened while we reply.
If you have questions or concerns, please comment at any of the other mod posts
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please do no ask questions in comments to this post.
Your very excited mods,marguerite_26